25 03 2011
Webcast: Brief introduction to Windows Identity Foundation
This is my first webcast on Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) and it will give you brief overview of this technology. I will tell you about how I found WIF, what is claims-based authentication, what tools are available and how you can use WIF in your systems. This is no-code overview and you can expect demos and code from my next WIF webcasts.
NB! This is my first webcast I have ever made so please forgive me if it is not as professional as you may expect. I hope you will still enjoy it 🙂
If you cannot see video then click here: Windows Identity Foundation – Part I: Introduction
I would really appreciate if you give me feedback about this webcast. All feedback – positive or negative – is very welcome as I really want to improve my skills on making great webcasts. Feel free to leave me your feedback here as comments of this post.
Here you can find resources related to my Windows Identity Foundation series.
PowerPoint 2010 | 1453 KB
- Windows Identity Foundation @ MSDN
- System.IdentityModel documentation
- Windows Identity Foundation documentation
- Windows Identity Foundation reference
- Here is list of supported standard available
- Windows Identity Foundation SDK
- Windows Identity Foundation
- Identity Developer Training Kit
- Access Control Service Samples and Documentation (Labs)