My second session at KulenDayz 2014

Organizers of KulenDayz contacted me and asked for one more presentation. Their choice takes you to the engine on SaaS-based portals running on Windows Azure. As this presentation is based on real-life experiences I think it’s valuable source of information for those who are planning something more complex on Windows Azure. Here’s the short overview of this presentation.

Read more

DevReach 2013

DevReach 2013 is over and I am back home from my this autumn’s Balkans tour. This year DevReach was held at new venue, had pre-cons day and first time I saw also books table there. Although there were not much my level hardcore sessions I’m still very happy with those softer ones I took because a lot of information I got is applicable in my daily work life. Here’s my little overview of DevReach 2013.

Read more

DevReach 2012

Our next stop after Varna was Sofia where DevReach happens. DevReach is one of my favorite conferences in Europe because of sensible prices and strong speakers line-up. Also they have VIP-party after conference and this is good event to meet people you don’t see every day, have some discussion with speakers and find new friends.

Read more