Today at TechEd Brian Harry announced Visual Studio 2013, Team Foundation Server 2013 and new ALM features. Some new features are also available on Team Foundation Service. Preview versions of VS2013 and TFS2013 will be available during Build conference later this month.
- Agile portfolio management
- Updates to Team Explorer and version control
- Lightweigh code commenting
- Indicators in code editor to find easily more information about code objects
- Creatig and modifying test plans, suites and shared steps on the web
- Cloud load testing
- Acquired InRelease software for release management
- Team collaboration and conversations
Read more from Brian’s blof posting Visual Studio 2013.