Architecting ASP.NET MVC applications
ASP.NET MVC is close to metal framework for building web applications on .NET platform. It is very flexible but not so easy as ASP.NET Forms. This session introduces architectural aspects of ASP.NET MVC framework and goes through decisions that software architects have to make when building enterprise class solutions on it.
- Factors that affect web applications architecture
- Overview of domain logic patterns (with real-life examples)
- Overview of presentation layer patterns (with real-life examples)
- ASP.NET MVC architecture overview
- Extension points (with real-life examples)
- Cross-cutting concerns (with real-life examples)
Two versions available! Short, one hour version of this presentation focuses to ASP.NET MVC extension points. Longer version – 1.5 hours – has also examples about domain logic patterns,presentation layer patterns and cross-cutting concerns.