Multi-tenant web applications with ASP.NET Core
It’s a dawn on cloud era and many systems around the world are moving to cloud. Every new day brings new cloud based services to market. This presentation helps attendees to jump to SaaS systems band wagon and focuses on design, architecture and implementation of multi-tenant ASP.NET Core applications. The goal is to provide the audience with elegant real-world knowledge they can apply already next day at work. Demos show how different techniques work in practice, also how to deploy and run multi-tenant web applications on Microsoft Azure.
Target audience: developers, architects
Technical level: 300
Sample solution: coming soon to GitHub!
- Architecture of multi-tenant applications
- Supporting shared and dedicated databases
- Supporting multiple authentication providers
- Automatic setup and configuring of tenants
- Deploying multi-tenant applications to Microsoft Azure
- Demos, demos, demos!
- Global query filters in Entity Framework Core 2.0
- Implementing tenant providers on ASP.NET Core
- Implementing database per tenant strategy on ASP.NET Core
- Handling missing tenants in ASP.NET Core
- Unit testing multi-tenant database provider