My object to object mapper source released
Some readers asked me for Visual Studio project of my simple object to object mapper. I am glad to announce that the source code of my mapper is now available for download. It is Visual Studio 2008 project written on C# and besides mapper implementation it contains primitive sample application that shows you how to use my mapper.
- Using LINQ and reflection to find matching properties of objects
- Performance: Using dynamic code to copy property values of two objects
- Performance: Using LCG to copy property values of two objects
- Writing object to object mapper: first implementations
- Writing object to object mapper: moving to generics
- Writing object to object mapper: my mapper vs AutoMapper
- My object to object mapper source released
- Using Roslyn to build object to object mapper
I made some little changes too – you can set your own property mappings for types if you like. Of course, you can still use automatic mapping that is pretty primitive. Current package contains only LCG (Lightweight Code Generation) implementation of mapper – you can find other (slower) implementations from my blog posting Writing object to object mapper: moving to generics.
If you have question then please feel free to drop a comment here! :)